[Santana 22] Next and Last White Sails Series Race

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:49:45 EDT 2017

Hi Racers!

The next (and last) white sails series race is Saturday, September 30, NOT
September 23. There was a mistake in the reference I used when planning the
races last spring and didn't realize the mistake until recently. I
apologize for not catching it sooner!

The race is through the CBRA, which is part of the YRA. All the SI's for
the CBRA are located on Jibeset under the YRA. FYI... We'll be racing on
the City Front.

I look forward to seeing everyone out there! I'll send out another reminder
and the link.

Cheers!
Deb