[Santana 22] Fwd: Final CBRA Race of the Season!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:56:34 EDT 2017

Hello Racers!

This is also the last race of our White Sails Series! Come out and race on
the City Front. Details are provided on the "Regatta Details" link in the
forwarded message. If you haven't signed up for the series, you can sign up
for the single race day using the "Regatta Details" link in the forwarded
message.

Hope to see you out there!!!

Cheers!
Deb