[Santana 22] Santana 22's next 2 YRA races, Jazz Cup, and Fleet Dues!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:42:18 EDT 2018

Ahoy Racers!

Saturday is the next race in the white sails series! See the attached email
for details regarding signing up, if you haven't already.

Jazz Cup is the next, and last, Long Haul Race of the season. Don't forget
to sign up for this fun race!

Reminder: Please pay your fleet dues of $40. This can be done through our
website at santana22.org.

Cheers!
Deb