[Santana 22] Santana 22 Cruise Out Angel Island

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Mon Aug 27 16:35:07 EDT 2018

 Greetings tuna lovers,
Due to a recent reminder, as discussed in the fleet meeting, efforts are underway to organize a Santana 22 cruise in.  Weekends fill up fast and Bay Area tuna sailors are usually in the thick of everything, so we'd like to gauge availability for a cruise in to Angel Island.  Plan generally is to sail over mid-morning on a Saturday, have a potluck or BBQ and those who wish to depart in the evening may do so, and the rest can continue the festivities into the evening on the mooring ball and depart on Sunday.  Some folks have availability on the 3rd weekend in September, the 22nd and 23rd.  I know this is women's sailing seminar weekend at IYC - I don't know how much of the fleet is involved this year.  Failing this weekend, we would maybe be looking at Oct.13/14.  If you have a preference, please reply accordingly.  Our goal is to accommodate as many folks as possible, recognizing that we'll likely not be able to get everyone interested due to reasons mentioned above.
Thanks for your input!