[Santana 22] Dry sailing advice

Andrew Tamm ahtamm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:56:58 EDT 2019

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience in dry sailing the Santana 22,
specifically I'm having issues with the backstay clearing the boom of the
lift. I can usually get it by adjusting the side lines to lean the boat as
it's coming up, but I was wondering if this is the right or only way. Does
anyone have any experience with taking down the backstay while lifting the
boat? Is the backset of the shrouds enough to keep the mast stable?

Thanks,

Andrew