[Santana 22] Reminder: Santana 22 Fleet 1 Meeting Tonight Zoom 7 pm Pacific Apr. 1 !

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Thu Apr 1 17:22:34 EDT 2021

Santana 22 Fleet is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Racing Season 2021
Time: Apr 1, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83547562823?pwd=TkV6UENZSjhub1piV3pUWWRMSkM0QT09

Meeting ID: 835 4756 2823
Passcode: 674094
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,83547562823#,,,,*674094# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,83547562823#,,,,*674094# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 835 4756 2823
Passcode: 674094
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdcwDgvzZw

Discussion Topics on the table:
- Confirm our race dates for One Design YRA;- Share Friday nighter info and other beer can regattas where we can reel in Tunas;- Talk up Jibeset for newbies; other welcoming ideas- Discuss Nationals and talk them up, a Santa Cruz rep is scheduled to attend;- Set up any other fleet building, spinnaker or other fun events or regattas;- "SODA" Dues- Make contact with our owners and crews;- Update the website - Promote the fleet;
- Hold some kind of a Christmas or year end party (if the Covid Gods approve).
2021 YRA race information gathered for Fleet consideration:

YRA “Summer Series” and “Weekend Regattas”

Welcome to the 2021 YRASummer Season!

The YRA Summer Seriesoffers racing for almost every type of boat, and racer, on San Francisco Bay-From any boat racing under PHRF, to Sport Boats Modern One-Design fleets, andour Classic One-Design fleets from the CBRA, as well as Short-Handed crews andboats opted to race non-spinnaker.

There are 4 scheduledrace days for the YRA Series in 2021, with 2 races scheduled for each day,making up a 8 race series. Racing kicks off on April 10th, as we join BerkeleyYacht Club in the Wheeler Regatta. YRA Summer Series races run in the CentralBay and South Bay racing areas. One-Design fleets are welcome to pick andchoose any race days from the 4 race day series. Sportboats and PHRF boats willhave a 4 race series.

2021 Schedule

04/10/21 – SummerSeries #1, The Wheeler Regatta
05/08/21 – Summer Series #2, City Front
06/19/21 – Summer Series #3, Southampton
07/24/21 – Summer Series #4, South Bay

Welcome to the 2021 Weekend Regattas!

The Weekend Regattas are the marquee events of YRARacing. We offer a division for everyone: PHRF Boats, Sport Boats, One-DesignFleets, Multihulls, Non-Spinnaker Boats, and even a division for those thatsail short-handed! Each Weekend Regatta offers a fun weekend of racing, plus afantastic party, hosted by the sponsoring Yacht Club on Saturday night.

There are 3 Weekend Regattas each year, held inpartnership with some of our premier member clubs.

2021 Schedule

07/17/21 – The Westpoint Regatta, Hosted by theSequoia Yacht Club in partnership with the Treasure Island Yacht Club

07/31/21 – The YRA Encinal Regatta, Hosted by theEncinal Yacht Club

08/21/21 – The Great Vallejo Race, Hosted by theVallejo Yacht Club
08/22/21 – The Great Vallejo Race, Hosted by the Vallejo Yacht Club

Each Weekend Regatta is a stand alone event, andrequires a separate entry into each regatta.

Fleet breakdowns will vary from Regatta to Regattaand can be found on the Notice Board for each individual regatta.