Fwd: NOR: TI Random Pairs Team Race, September 8

Matthew Hooks mhooks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:15:13 EDT 2007

V15 Sailors,

After a great weekend of long beats and big fleets on the city fleet, I want
to remind people of the Random Pairs Team Race being held on Saturday,
September 8th. It will be a great day of casual, short-course team racing in
the cove. See the NOR below and let me know if you have any questions.
Remember you don't need a team, just you and your boat. The rotation will
assign you a new teammate for every race.

If you are planning on sailing, please sign up on the website so that I can
get a handle on how many people will be attending. It should be a great time
and I hope to see you all on the water.

-Matt