Last Call: TI Random Pairs Team Race, September 8

Matthew Hooks mhooks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:09:46 EDT 2007

Last call! See NOR below.

Sign up for next Saturday's Random Pairs Team Race at TI. I think that we
have 10 boats signed up so far. Let's shoot for 15. This will be a casual
day of team racing and socializing. Undoubtedly a fun day for team racers of
all levels and you don't need a team to participate.

If you are planning on sailing and aren't on the list below, please let me
know. Also, if you aren't interested in sailing, but might want to come down
and help run the event, get in touch with me.

For those of you sailing, spread the word, and let's get a few more boats
out this weekend.

*Present Entries*
1. Matt Hooks/Caroline Young
2. Sarah Deeds/Archie Massey