[Santana 22] Rites of Spring, Wheeler Regatta, & Spring Tune Up

TMC664 at comcast.net TMC664 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 21:13:20 EST 2007

There's a possibility that a couple of Alameda boats will be sailing Spinnaker, don't really like being told what type of sails to use.
Tom
Fun Zone

From: SBates1906 at aol.com

Hi,
For your information: When I joined the fleet in 1974 we had regular meetings, several a year, to decide difficult questions. Sometimes the meetings almost came to blows. However, I do not intend to race in the Rites of spring unless I can have two crew members. Apparently the limit is one plus the skipper.
Shirley