[Santana 22] Pumpkin races Saturday

Michael Andrews - MTC michaelan at mtcorp.com
Tue Oct 30 13:04:49 EDT 2007

Sally and Bill,

You both sailed very well; I was particularly impressed by you first
weather leg during the second race Bill.  You sure showed us that we
needed to get to the right which we worked on for the second half of
that leg.  The fact that Wayne, Shawn and I have been sailing together
so long really paid of for us in terms of quick sets and dowses, which
saved our races.  We felt the genoa was the right headsail all day,
never considering changing down.  Shawn with two young kids at home and
me with Jonathan "on the dock" made the call to head home after
finishing the second race at 4:00.  As it was, we didn't get back to the
dock in Alameda until near dark.  Sorry to have to bail on you all.

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito