[Santana 22] (no subject)

gb santana22.com at gregbiggers.com
Tue Dec 30 16:52:35 EST 2008

Thanks everyone for the advice. Keep it coming. As well as boats for
sale!

With a referral from Eric, I left a message for surveyor Jesse Brody.
Will let you all know how that goes. Does anyone know the closest hoist
to Coyote Point San Mateo? I don't think I need to haul her out to a
yard, just need to lift her for 10-15 minutes to check out the bottom
and keel. Oh, and I spoke to Steve Seal last week-- he did not have a
particular surveyor to recommend.

If I end up with option A, I'll be looking for a few parts. Anyone have
a bow pulpit and/or sternrail/pushpit they want to get rid of? Will also
be looking for or fabricating floorboards.

 Jan, yes-- that email address files it in the right spot for me. Since
 I have my own domain name, its easy to construct custom addresses like
 that to track different sources.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Jan Grygier