[Santana 22] Surveying

Eric Butler ekbutler at mac.com
Tue Dec 30 17:41:27 EST 2008

I wrote Greg at his email separately as follows:

Before I bought my Santana 22 last year (purchased while it wasin
Alameda), I had it hauled out and surveyed by Jesse Brody of San
Francisco. He had surveyed a Ranger 23 for me (and advised non-
purchase) in the past. He is thorough, quick in response, and does an
excellent job. And at least for me, knew at least one Santana (mine).
His price was reasonable also. I paid $330 for the survey.

Here are the details of the surveyor:
	 Capt. Jesse Brody SAMS-SA, Phone: 415-342-0757,  Fax: 415-379-6254  Jesse at Baymarinesurvey.com
.

Good sailing in the New Year.