[Santana 22] Yes Virginia, there will be CityFront races on Saturday

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 23:49:52 EDT 2009

There has been some confusion as to the venue for this Saturday's YRA races,
since the Master Calendar (and our web site) said Knox, while the ODCA web
site said CityFront.  Until today there were no SI's available anywhere, but
that is no longer true.  See
http://www.yra.org/HDA/docs/SailingInstructions/ODCA_HDA_Fall2_2009_SIs.pdf

First gun at 11:55, our first start at 12:40 if my counting is right.
Classic conditions, a 4 kn flood peaking right at our start time, and winds
building up to 15-25 kn in the afternoon.

See ya out there!

Jan Grygier, "Carlos"
hydrophilos at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~hydrophilos/spigot.html