[Santana 22] sail numbers

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Thu Aug 18 18:19:27 EDT 2011

Adam,

I suggest using the hull number when ordering new sails.  Doing so seems the general convention for the class for some years.  With regard to getting you boat "validated", PHRF certificates are issued by the YRA which do so based on the boat being declared to measure certain things.  A second and different thing is getting a Santana 22 Class measurement certificate.  That is something I can help you with.  I am tied up the next two weekends but am willing to entertain a Saturday or Sunday subsequent to that; it takes about an hour.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
Bonito 811
Santana 22 Fleet 1 Measurer