[Santana 22] Compass

acalderkamp at gmail.com acalderkamp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:08:05 EDT 2013

PS. easiest reefing is to sail with main only, the boat handles really well, even going upwind. If you sail with kids/ family reefing is not a bad idea, as it makes life more comfortable. You can get a sailmaker to put some reefpoints on the sail and put some blocks on the boom, just like other boats have. If you're reefed, you'll probably want a smaller jib,

Good luck!

Anna