[Santana 22] Santana Saturday 6 April practice races at Treasure Island, start 11 am

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 00:58:16 EDT 2013

Dear Tuna skippers,

Get ready for the new season by joining us in Clipper Cove, Treasure
Island, on April 6 for the Santana Saturday. We will practice lots of
starts and short windward-leeward races. First start at 11 am, please bring
some food and drinks to share for a potluck lunch. We should be done before
3.

This event is low key and we invite everyone with some interest in racing
to join. We hope to get many Tunas out on the water and specifically invite
new and/or beginning skippers. Please let me know if you are looking for
crew, or would like to crew for this event, and I will try to help out.
Please sign up on the website www.santana22.com under "events", or by
sending me an email.

Attached is a flyer you can put up a noticeboard, or put on other Santana's
in your marina.

Many thanks to Frank Lawler and Michael Andrews for organizing this event!

Hope to see many of you out there and of course at the Wheeler regatta at
April 13 and 14,

Fair winds,

Anna Alderkamp

"Byte Size" #801